1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS," with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of any kind expressed or implied. All items are available for examination and preview prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are simply our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials, or any other feature of items being sold. Richmond Online Auctions LLC makes every effort to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out defects, but we are in no way responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other description of the lot. Since condition of items is highly subjective, we recommend that prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid either in person or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty regarding the authenticity or other details about an item that you are unable to ascertain upon your own examination, we recommend that you consult an expert or to refrain from bidding on the item in question.
2. All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be issued. Your bid enters you into a binding contract. You will have the option of paying by debit card, or credit card when you come to pick up the items purchased and you will be required to pick up your items according to the pickup schedule.
3. All participants in an auction must register prior to placing a bid . When you proceed to the registration page, you are required to furnish certain information, including your contact and credit card details. This information will be used to generate your invoice, and also be added to our mailing list. Once registered you can use that combination to bid on any auction on this website without going through the registration process again.
4. Bidding Procedures. Method, order of sale, and bidding increments shall be at the sole discretion of the auctioneer. The auctioneer reserves the right to delete or add items at its discretion. Richmond Online Auctions LLC. may at its sole discretion act to protect the interest of buyers and sellers as an agent, by bidding through the auctioneer. The auctioneer may open bidding on any item by placing a bid as an agent for any buyer or seller. The auctioneer may continue to bid as an agent for a buyer or seller, either by placing consecutive bids or by placing bids in response to other bidders. Provided, however, that Richmond Online Auctions LLC may, at its sole discretion, change, modify or alter bidding procedures and conduct auctions, or cancel or postpone auctions, at any time including after beginning an auction. Announcements (verbal, written, online or otherwise) made on the day of the auction shall be binding over all printed material or oral statements made.
5. Bidder understands that auctions are rapidly occurring and unpredictable events and that missed bids by Richmond Online Auctions LLC, telephone or internet interruptions may arise at any point during the auction process and are not the responsibility of Richmond Online Auctions LLC, and Bidder hereby agrees to waive and hold harmless Richmond Online Auctions LLC. from all claims by Bidder arising from any missed bid or auction interruption occurring for any reason. Richmond Online Auctions LLC is not responsible if a Bidder fails or is unable to place a bid in any medium for any reason. In the event of internet interuptions Richmond Online Auctions LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to reopen or extend internet bidding for an auction as it deems necessary and appropriate
6. Immediately upon the conclusion of the auction for an item risk of loss shall pass to the Purchaser. Richmond Online Auctions LLC. shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any lot or item once the auction is concluded. Bidder is responsible to insure all purchased items immediately.
7. Removal dates and times are posted for each specific auction. By bidding on an item, you agree to remove that item according to the scheduled dates and times for the auction. Please do not bid if you are unable to pick up your items. No refunds or credits will be issued due to the lack of removal at the appropriate times. Any items left behind after the scheduled pick up / removal dates will be considered abandoned property and bidders agree that they are not entitled to any refund, credit, or adjustment. The auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, donating, or disposing of any items not removed within the specified time. The buyer agrees to pay all deficiencies, legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses associated with delinquent accounts of abandoned items.
8. Richmond Online Auctions LLC reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time prior to the auction without liability.